Having a garden at home is not just to channel hobbies, make homes more beautiful, or places to relax, but also have good health benefits. Here are four benefits of having a garden at home for health as reported on the TimesofIndia page:
1. The existence of a garden at home provides good physical exercise when outdoors. 30 minutes of gardening a week makes the body do a lot of movement, such as bending and digging that can make the muscles move.
2. Gardening is an activity that can reduce stress levels and improve mood. This is a recommended therapy for people who have a disease or disorder, because they need to breathe fresh air.
3. The existence of the park also helps you connect with nature especially if you live in a big city, so you can breathe cleaner and fresher air. You can also see various animals, insects and birds that come to the park.
4. Finally, one of the four benefits of having a garden at home for health is that you can process organic vegetables on your own. Of course these vegetables have more freshness, do not use chemicals or pesticides such as those on the market. In addition, it makes it easier for you to cook every time, just pick it without having to go out.… Read More
With unpredictable weather conditions and the ‘now’ lifestyle, the interest in owning and maintaining a green garden is starting to fade. Instead, many have turned to dry gardens like stone gardens.
1. High durability
Rock Garden can survive in difficult environmental conditions
The heat of the sun, strong winds and long dry seasons will no longer be a problem for those of you who choose to have a rock garden. The types of plants and plants in the rock garden can tolerate all kinds of extreme weather conditions and can also survive both the rainy and dry seasons, such as for example these parks have long existed and survived in Las Vegas.
2. Low maintenance costs
The rock garden is ideal for people who live busy lives and cannot be bothered to take care of parks like cutting grass, watering, trimming, or weeding plants. Like a garden in this house for example, the entrance and backyard area of this house only uses stones and cactus to turn the garden atmosphere into the house.
3. Look amazing throughout the year
As long as you use a combination of flowering plants that bloom in spring and summer and plants that grow in autumn, you will be able to enjoy your rock garden throughout the year.
4. Make the home page feel wider
Stone gardens need fewer plants than ordinary green gardens, and you can fill empty spaces with smaller rocks to make your home page full without feeling overgrown. This can make the home page look bigger than it actually looks like the picture below.
5. Diversify pages
Stone gardens can easily be made from a combination of small pebbles, medium-sized stones, and large stones that are all arranged to create the depth and diversity of your home page themes.… Read More
Building a deck might not seem like a big job since it’s essentially flooring, rails, and steps, but if you aren’t sure how to measure and use the tools needed to put each section together, then it can be a challenge. You can find a deck company Waldorf MD offers if you want professional assistance or get a few ideas by looking online. When you use a professional company, you can still offer ideas so that the deck is customized and features everything that you need and desire.
The first thing that you need to do before building a deck is to get all of the materials that you need, such as the wood for the flooring and steps and the hardware that will keep everything together. Wood is a popular choice when you’re building a deck, but composite materials are also an option to consider if you don’t want to stain the surface or if you want to use a material that doesn’t break down as easily as wood can. Even if you don’t think that you need one, get a permit so that you don’t have to worry about getting one later. Most decks aren’t large enough to warrant needing a permit, but if you ever want to expand the area or if the project does become larger than you originally planned, then you have the proper paperwork needed.
Think about where the deck will be placed. Most decks are placed at the back of the house, but if you don’t have a large backyard, then you could consider building the deck on the side. Create a design for how you want the deck to look and the function that the deck will have, such as entertaining or just sitting outside with your family or by yourself while enjoying the sights and sounds of nature.… Read More